Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Cropmania


This past weekend I went on scrapbook retreat.  I met up with the girls in Annapolis, MD.  The name of the group is CROPMANIA  They hold crops throughout the year in Maryland.  
Here is my area after setting up my stuff.  Notice how nice and neat it is.  




Then in a few hours the room looks like THIS!





 We made a cute valentine title at a make and take.
 

Then we discovered these pens called Winks of Stella by ZIG.  They add a clear glitter, that drys almost instantly.  It added a great shine to the title.
Good thing there are vendors at these events.  So you can pick up some supplies!  I used the Wink to add shimmer to a bunch of my pages.


Here we are at the end of the weekend.  We look a bit worn out.  But we had fun eating, chatting, dancing, and getting a bit of scrapping done.  





I will post my pages tomorrow.  Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day.


2 comments:

Nutmeg said...

You're right, we do look worn out! LOL It sure was fun, though! You forgot to mention we got massaged!!!

Donna said...

We need to do group pics on Saturday morning from now on! I miss you guys already!