Thursday, January 2, 2014

January Smash Challenge

It's January and it is challenge time over at Life in Details Blog.  
This months challenge is to use BLING!
You can make any themed Smashbook or Project Life layout for the challenge.  
But to win you must ENTER! 
 Please stop by the blog to see what the other designers did with their pages. 
Click here to go to challenge page 
I went looking through my bling stash and found PINK bling.  I knew exactly which page I wanted to add them to.  Back in October I went to a charity scrapbook day.  All the profits went to a breast cancer awareness/research organization. 
I spent 12 hours smash/scrapping, eating and catching up with friends. 
I added my bling all the way around the page to make sure it popped when you looked at the page.  

 

I get to scrap with these ladies a few times a year 
and we have so much fun.  I can't wait to do it again real soon.
Thanks for stopping by my blog.
 Have a blessed day!

No comments: