Friday, November 22, 2013

Thankful Centerpiece

We are getting closer to Thanksgiving, so I made this centerpiece to help us count our blessings.  This was totally free to make with things from around the house and printables from A Holy Experience.



I gathered some branches from out back, washi tape, a vase and some glass beads.

I wrapped the vase with some washi tape and added yellow and brown beads. 
My branches stood up well in the vase. Make sure you cut branches with a lot of points to hang the tags on.
 Then I printed off the leaves onto cardstock.  I cut them out, punched holes, and use raffia for the hook.  I placed them in a small bowl on the table next to the vase so my family can write down there thankful thoughts and place them on the tree.  


By the time Thanksgiving gets here our tree will be full of leaves and full thanksgiving to God for all the blessings He has given us this year.

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a blessed day.

For everything God created is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with gratitude. 1 Timothy 4:4











No comments: