Friday, February 14, 2014

February Smash Chalenge

It is challenge time over at Life in Details Challenge Blog.  You can visit the blog HERE.  This month is all about red and pink.  If you have a Project Life or Smash*book page using these colors, link it up to the blog and you could be next months guest designer.

I am using the 365 Smash*book for 2014.  I like that they have preprinted holiday pages.  So all I have to do is add some pictures, a journaling pocket and bits of washi tape.

All of my kids are blessed with their own special valentines. I hope they don't mind me adding them to my pages. My hubby was a good sport to pose in front of the valentine snowman I made yesterday.  

I LOVE how these pages turned out.

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!

1 comment:

Joan said...

Great pages! I love the snowman picture!!