Saturday, December 17, 2011

NYC Day 2

Today we spent the day hiking around Central Park. 
This was a great respite from the business of the city.

We took some time to skate at Wollmen Rink.  I was a bit wobbley, but Michael pulled me around the ice!

It was beautiful day on the ice!

At dusk we went down to Rockefeller Center
 to take pictures of the lights.
These giant ornaments were really cool! 
 I loved how they sparkled.


Isn't this a cool shot.  Michael saw it,
and I grabbed the shot. 

Boy, is this a big tree.  This area was sooooo crowded! 
 Not too many people are ice skating.  
It costs big $$$ to skate down there.
 
Thanks for stopping by............... 
Tomorrow I will post the rest of my NYC pictures.

1 comment:

Madre said...

Great pictures! I love the one that has the tree lit with the big building in the background!