Monday, August 27, 2012

Daybooks

I have found a new scrapbooking fad.  They are called Daybooks.  Basically they are a handmade/store bought mini albums.  You can use them to document any events, trips, seasons, collections....and wrap it up in a little book. 


I used scraps from my Summer Fresh collection.  This is a good way to use up papers.
I wanted to use kraft cardstock for my cover, but only had chipboard in the craft room.  This made the book flip open so I used some ribbon so I can tie it closed.

 Inside I cut the papers different sizes and used edges and borders on the papers. 
 To bind it together I used twine.  I made three holes and laced the twine through a few times and tied a bow/knot on the side.
I am not sure what I am going to put in my album yet, I just had fun making it. 
I will post this again when it is filled with pictures.



Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!


No comments: