Thursday, March 7, 2013

More Smashing

Here are a few more pages I completed at last weekends crop.  These are are a bit different.  I loved all my photos so much that I made flaps with them, to create more space for pictures.

 I found these cute papers and stickers in my stash. I used washi tape to create hinges for the photos. 
 I made tabs out of paw stickers and added a little brad.  Cute!
 Of course I had to put the Cubbies in my "Things I Love" smashbook!  I used the same hinge techniques on both pages this time!  





 I made a page about my love for lighthouses.  I used all my blue washi for a background and stamped some of my favorite lighthouse stamps around the page.

I used a note card for journaling.  I also found an old photo of the first lighthouse we saw back in 1996 ish.  I love that it has my hubby with all three of the kiddos in it!  



Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!

2 comments:

Tina Campbell said...

Love Love Love the flip ups. And I gotta use the stamped image idea you got there. Sweet pooch!

Kay Wallace said...

You were so very productive!! I have a thing for lighthouses, so that spread is my favorite!!