Thursday, April 18, 2013

The Venue

Here is this week's wedding layout!  The wedding was held at an estate less than five minutes from our home.  The barn was a perfect spot for a carnival themed wedding.

 I used a sketch from Let's Scrap!
I made a cloud template with my Cricut.  I used white ink to create a cloud background.  I wanted to
 imitate the clouds in the photos.
Then I made a sign similar to the one in the picture and attached balloons.

 

Here are some more close-ups of the layout.

 Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!


3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Great details on how you created this amazing layout.

Donna said...

I love how you did the clouds!You are rocking this wedding book!

Eniko said...

Brilliant how you created a template for the inked clouds! Also the replicated wedding sign with the balloons is fantastic! Love this whimsical layout!