Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Getting MESSY!

This week I had a chance to get my hands messy and create some fun little pieces of mix media art.

I gathered all my supplies. 


We covered the kitchen table and got busy!

 I took these supplies and convinced my son’s girlfriend to join me in creating THESE little beauties.  I am still trying to let go and get messy.  Art isn’t perfect, right? 

I knew those store cards would come in handy someday.

I treasured spending time with my son's girlfriend today.


A reminder that kindness can be just a simple gesture.

Sarah enjoyed painting more than the paper piecing.  She did a great job, don't ya think?
If you head over to Stephanie's Blogyou can learn about all the great doodling and art she creates. This blog is where I have gotten my inspiration for all my doodles and artwork.

No comments: