Thursday, November 3, 2011

Memo Board Tutorial

I made a memo board for my craft room. 
It cost me about $5.00 to make. 
Supplies:
20x30 foam core board, batting, 2/3 yard fabric,
2 spools of ribbon, duct tape, glue gum, buttons and thread

First cover your board with the batting. 
Attach it with duct tape.

Make sure you iron the fabric!
Do the same with the fabric.


Next lay out the ribbon and cut it a couple
 inches longer than the board.
I used the glue gun to glue the ribbons to the
back of the board.

I used 6 black buttons and 6 white buttons.  I attached the black onto the board with thread through the
back of the board.  Then I hot glued the
 white buttons on top or the ribbon.

Here it is hung up on my wall.  I am going to tuck pictures, postcards, ideas... on my board. 
I think this
would make a great Christmas
gift or a nice way to help
organize things in an office.
Thanks for stopping by..........................

No comments: