Monday, November 7, 2011

New Recipe Week

Lately I have been trying new recipes. I have a large collection of recipes that I have never tried. Now that the nest is empty it is time try some of them out, RIGHT?

So this week I will share a new recipe each day.
Today it is quick snack called Cinnamon Crisps.

Ingredients:
6 Flour tortillas, 1 TBS Water, 1 tsp Vanilla, Cooking spray, Sugar and Cinnamon


Spray both sides of the tortillas with cooking spray and cut them in 8 pieces each.  Mix the water and vanilla. Brush each piece with water mixture.
Sprinkle both sides with sugar mixture.

 

Put them on a cooling rack and then put that on top of a cookie sheet.
Bake at 400 degrees for 9 minutes.
Keep an eye on them, they crisp up quickly.

I was able to fit three cut tortillas on the sheet.
Take them off the grate and let them cool.
Enjoy them as is or add them
to a bowl of ice cream and fresh fruit! So Yummy.



 



No comments: