Monday, September 3, 2012

Cards

I pulled out my purple papers for the sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches.

I used my Cuttlebug, bling and a bit of twine to finish off the card.
These next cards are ideas from Pinterest.  My DIL Sarah, is making thank you cards for their missionary work.  I love the bright colors.  They were so easy to put together. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day.
Psalm 100:4
Enter into His gates with thanksgiving,
And into His courts with praise.
Be thankful to Him, and bless His name.



3 comments:

Jen Brum said...

What a lovely card Carol! I love those purples! The bling is also a fantastic addition!!! Your DIL's cards are lovely as well and the bright colours are so cheery! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Tui Nathan said...

Wow ... great cards .... love the funky retrol feel!
Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

Ann Schach said...

What a cute card! I love the colors. The flower is just adorable! Thanks for playing with Freshly Made Sketches!