Saturday, September 1, 2012

Layouts

Here is my layout for this weeks sketch from Let's Scrap.
  I am still working on a road trip from last year.  These pictures are from a hike in Rocky Mountain National Park.  A moose walked right out in front of us along the trail.  It was one of the coolest things EVER!  So of course I stalked him and took tons of pictures.  He even looked right at me and then just slowly walked away into the meadow. 


I was going through my old pictures and found these from 1987.  We were probably on a PCS move.  We always made the most of moves, by seeing all the sights along the way.
Since I just scrapped some current day St Louis pictures, I thought this would be fun to add to the album.  So I just grabbed a preprinted page and slapped them on! 

My hubby is going to kill me, but I just love those cool shades and how he is rocking those shorts. 






Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!

2 comments:

Asmah Zainal Abidin said...

A lovely layout! That shorts rocks ;)
Hugs!
Asmah

Donna said...

Yup- those are some coool shorts there! He looks so much like your sons there.