Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Getting crafty

Over the weekend I drove up to Sandy Creek, New York to visit my friends from Calvary Baptist Church.  I say this every time, no matter how long it has been between visits, I feel like not a day has passed.  They are dear friends for life,  
Jule and I taught some of the ladies how to make a cute little birdie wall hanging.  On each little bird we put a fruit of the spirit.  Galatians 5:22-23 "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law."



We had fun catching up on our lives.  
They all made such cute pages.

Ann & Laurie
Mary & Jen

Cyndi & Jan
It was great seeing everyone.  
During the rest of the weekend Jule and I had a card making marathon.  I will share them with you soon.
Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!

No comments: