Thursday, April 10, 2014

Organizing Stamps

I have quite the collection of acrylic stamps.  
They are great because you don't have the chunky wooden
 backs to store.  You only need an acrylic block to stick
 them too and your ready to stamp.  
Then when your done just clean them and put them away.  
Now putting them away became a challenge for me. 
 I stuffed them in little bags and had to dig through them to find the one I wanted to use.  So I decided to follow my DIL's idea to store them in baseball card page protectors.

 You can find them at Target or Walmart.  I think I paid 5 bucks for these.  Not a bad investment for my sanity.
 Next I cut out little white cards, to fit in each of the places.  I choose white so you can read the stamps clearly. 

I was going to put a set of stamps on each side, but it was too bulky.  So I decided to just use one side.  

So much better!  Don't you agree.  Now I placed them in a binder that I can carry to crops and classes.  No more digging for the right stamp, woo hoo!

Organizing makes me happy!
 I hope you found this little tip helpful.

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

Whiskers and Wiggles said...

Awesome idea! Thanks for sharing.