Thursday, January 29, 2009

Photo Tag


I was tagged by Nessa to do this: Go to the place on your computer where you store your photos, then to the sixth folder, then to the sixth photo. Take that photo, put it on your blog and tell it's story! So here is mine....
This is a funny one that will mean nothing to anyone but me and a few NY friends. I was visiting a friend Jule and during the winter she keeps marshmellows in her oven. They have dried out and are like little crunchy sugar bites. Jule LOVES them. Me????? Not so much. Since I have my new little camera I take random pictures ALL the time. This was the 6th photo in the 6th folder. Hahahahaha.
So I tag
Looking forward to seeing everyones pictures.



3 comments:

Annie Mitchell said...

nice photo!! I think mine might be bad but I will put it up in a day or two!!

Anonymous said...

Too funny!!! I was shocked to see this on your blog. But I thought you liked them too. jule

Anonymous said...

Very funny!! I'm sure Jule NEVER expected to see her tray of marshmellows on the internet! I'm not sure I ever expected that either! By the way.....they are on a great special at Real Deals if you need any........