Monday, January 26, 2009

A trip to the dentist...


Why did I go???? (shaking my head)
It was THE most awful thing in the world. (Yes, I would rather give birth.) Last time I did sedation. That way is exspensive, so I thought I would give it a try with nitrous.
I felt I was being sufficated the whole time.
I guess I must breath out of my mouth more than I realized.



When it was all over, 3 hours later, I realized I had to come
back to get the permanent crown put on. O'my gosh.
They gave me valium for the next visit.
I feel like such a baby. I am sure 90% of the fear is in my head.



So today wasn't that great. Hopefully the rest of the week will be better.

2 comments:

Annie Mitchell said...

Sorry it was so bad. But at least they got you prepared for next time??

Madre said...

What IS it about going to the dentist. I share your feelings exactly (really, I would rather give birth then go to the dentist).

I had a root canal and was so scared that the dentist had to keep reminding me to breathe.

Are we related?