Sunday, January 9, 2011

Photobucket

I am beginning a year long journey to declutter and organizer our household.  I am joining the The Org Junkie in a year of organizing.  She created a PDF LIST to print off and use as a guide to help keep you on track.

Each week she will post questions/prompts.  We are encouraged to take before and after pictures. 

This weeks questions:
1.  Do you have your list written?  I have the first 13 weeks and will add to it as I come up with ideas.

2. What is the first thing on it that you hope to accomplish this week?  Put all my Christmas decorations away and go through and organize each box.  Then take out and donate what we haven't used to Good Will.

3. How are you going to make it happen?  I must admit I started a few weeks ago.  I had motivation!  I opened all my Christmas boxes and went through each of them and took out old unused items and placed    all like items together.  I was able to get rid of one box of stuff.   It doesn’t look like much but it is a start.

Next week I will tackle the front hall closet.






2 comments:

Martha said...

I'm participating too. Looking forward to getting things done with the whole group :-)

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

Wow! That's awesome. Good luck to you!