Friday, March 11, 2011

Mini-makeover

It is week #10 over at
Photobucket
We did a mini makeover in the kid’s bathroom.   The kids really gave that room a beating over the years.  So it was time to clean it up and freshen up!  The first thing was to wash the wall and give it a couple of coats of paint.  Then my hubby laid down the sticky tile flooring.  I scraped off the old caulking and put on new caulking.  New rugs, towels, shower curtain and dollar store finds, were the finishing touches. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice and what a great guy you are married to!

Anonymous said...

Looks great! Love the new floor!

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

wow! looks great! that floor really pulls it al together!

SalPal said...

I just re-did my kids's bathroom this fall after the last one moved out. I love that it stays clean! I love everything you did with yours - looks great!