Thursday, July 19, 2012

Scrap Prize

I joined a great site called Let's Scrap. I enter a sketch challenge each week and my layout was randomly drawn for a weekly prize. The week I won, Club SEI was
the sponser. Look at all the goodies I received in
 the mail this week!



22 pieces of double sided papers.  Theme: Mayberry Road Trip

Puffy stickers, buttons, chipboard, tags, brads...

These stickers are fabric!  Corigated cardboard dies.

A bag full of arrows and decoative tags/dies

So of course I had to make my first layout with a Let's Scrap sketch.  Matthew and I drove to Colorado last year.  So these papers are perfect for this set of pictures.

I used something from each part of the kit.  The little buttons are so cute! 

I put the little puffy cars along the border.

It was great trip and we saw many sites.  I look forward to sharing my pages with you over the next few weeks.
Thanks for stopping by........
Have a blessed day!


1 comment:

Donna said...

Woo-hoo! Congrats- that is quite a prize! I love the little cars and your layout is wonderful!