Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Scrapping A Road Trip

Let's Scrap Sketch
I have begun scrapping a road trip I took with Matthew last year.  We stopped at a state park in Kentucky to explore some caves.  Fun!

Our next stop was St. Louis.  I bought the premade pages in the gift shop.  I thought I might cut them apart to use on my pages.  I decided just to slap the pictures on them. 
It was super easy.

The B/W pages were meant for kids to color, but I decided to just leave them B/W.  I think it makes the pictures POP!  Matthew discovered I had continuous shooting on my camera so we had a blast jumping and
running around the arch.

Matthew enjoys talking with EVERYONE!
 He asked the ranger if he could get a picture with him. 
He was happy to do it. 

Then it was time to go to the top of the arch.  They stuff you in a tiny capsule for the ride to the top. 
Let's Scrap sketch
There was a great view of the city.
Thanks for stopping by.............
Have a blessed day.

No comments: